19 Nov

Renewing Your Mortgage

General

Posted by: Darren Lacy

Published by DLC Marketing Team November 9, 2021 Renewing Your Mortgage. Did you know? Close to 70 percent of mortgages never make it to the end of their term! This means that, for a variety of reasons, homeowners are ending their mortgages early. However, that still leaves a solid 30 percent of home buyers who […]

Read More